FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- All collections and authorised disbursements are conducted by way of an audited trust account.
- Surplus funds are paid into any account nominated by the owner.
If requested, surplus funds not immediately required can be placed on call to earn a higher rate of interest.
- Preparation of all the documentation required for the convening of the annual general meeting.
- Submission of provisional and final tax returns.
- Credit control - Ensuring that all accounts due are paid or adequately dealt with.